Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Space Lord Mother Mother

If you have never heard this song, go download it. Its by Monster Magnet and the link to the lyrics is the title of this post.

I dont know why this song is so stuck on me for this last week or so, something about it drives me. In a wild direction.


The last part of this song goes...

I left my throne a million miles away
I drink from your tit
I sing your blues every day
Now give me the strength
To split the world in two yeah
I ate all the rest and now Ive gotta eat you

Well I sing... space lord mother

I lost my soul when I fell to earth
My planets called me to the void of my birth
The time has come for me to kill this game
Now open wide and say my name
Space lord mother


Not even my type of music but those lyrics there feel... ominous, potent, shit I dont know, I bet Cathy, Kuan and the Wookie understand as much if not more then I do why this song is kicking my ass while I wax my kitchen floor!

2 comments:

Kuan said...

OMGZ yes yes yes
Its the nerd glasses and blue eyes wooot....
I wish...
LMFAO

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this song. It's one I had forgotten, but I must have it on my iPod.

Thank you for reminding me!