Friday, April 06, 2007

Im just not happy

I dont think most people realize that happiness isnt a lifelong occurance. Yes, believe it or not even the rich and famous cant achieve total eternal happiness. So, in the name of learning lessons and realizing how to leech every second of happiness that you can out of life I want to post a quote from one my favorite comedians. Yeah, this is sadly the absolute truth. Once you realize the depth of this quote, you might know what to do to gain the happiness we all search for.


"Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette butt, or a chocolate chip cookie or a five second orgasm. You come, you smoke the butt you eat the cookie you go to sleep wake up and go back to fucking work the next morning, THAT'S IT! End of fucking list!"

Denis Leary

3 comments:

Kuan said...

Good ole Dennis:

Ya the pretty much sums it up, after all happiness is a state of mind. You can choose to be happy or not it really is that simple. Like I wasn't happy yesterday and hooked up with a crazy Shammy and decided to be happy and you know what? It worked...
Oh and she called me a n00b roflmao

Peace
K

Azathoth100 said...

I once had a friend who got mad cause I almost always tried to make her laugh ( and almost always suceeded), and she told me that no one could be happy all the time, to which I replied that that is true, but is it really such a bad thing to try for? Sorry your down right now Joy, I'd hug ya if I could.

Anonymous said...

Joy is the most uber 1337 hawtness evar, even more than a blood elf ! lol