Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dude, I found my truck~

Well I found out what happened to it. The night before I got on the plane apparently my cousin had given me a couple of strong xanax to calm my nerves before I boarded. Well, it seems I got overanxious and took them right away. I called him from a friends house having apparently lost the ability to drive or use most other essential motor functions, so he picked me up. Well the trick worked really because not only do I not remember getting on the plane to head to Orlando, but I dont remember purchasing a vodka and grapefruit juice at the bar in Atlanta's airport where I had a layover. Wtf, I fuckin hate vodka, and grapefruit juice? Lol try getting me to drink that shit when I have more then one brain cell firing.

I was SURE that I left it at my dads house, which is why I was entirely shocked when he said, "uh, no Joy, you came back and got it that night dont you remember?"

No Dad, no I dont.

I got it back though, but I bet there was 3 weeks of hell on someone having to stare at my truck and couldnt use it. Damn carless people around here.

9 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

You are the funniest person I NEVER met!!!!!

Rex Venom said...

Now if you can only figure out where you left your undies and that cheese grater, eh?

Azathoth100 said...

Hehehehe. Nice.

wwww said...

I don’t fear of flying or tigers or snakes or ANYTHING….

BUT.. I am so damn scared of ROACHES! I cant even look at the photo of it. I remembered, I got to burn “Papa Roach” CD cover just because of that.

Fake Cell said...

Your absence is unsettling

Fake Cell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
michaelnicholas said...

does anyone else wonder where this girl is? i miss her interesting life...

Tiamat said...

Loss of memory is the gift of alcohol. What you've forgotten is probably best forgotten. :)

Julie said...

That is so funny! you certainl live the life of adventure, that is soooo groovy!