Saturday, October 01, 2005

Yay Me~

American Publishers has accepted my manuscript and will be publishing my book as soon as I sign the contract. When the book is complete and in its published form I am sure I will be able to send a few copies to some of my closest and favorite blogger friends. Until them I am still virtually netless and missing you all immensely.
I cant wait to get this published and a few copies sold but for right now I have a big foot in the door. Pretty soon you will be able to go to http://www.publishamerica.com/ and do a search for the book which is so far going to be called Cover Me (because they made me change the name from something I had settled on long ago) by Joy Lynskey!

Ohh I cant wait, all the good luck wishes must have helped. And once I get going on this, of couse Ill have some superfast mega humongous light speed connection in which I can return here to eternally harrass you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

October 2005 NetNews
Resources for Utah Educators Welcome to October. It's Cyber Security Awareness Month and a great time to browse the new Utah Educators Resource Guide with dozens of videos, broadcasts and online sites all tied ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Anonymous said...

Surfing the web for info and services on Writers. Not sure why I ended up here. Not what I was searching for, but interesting stuff nonetheless! We are such interesting creatures, us humans. I'm a professional screenwriter, script consultant, and author...so I'm always looking for good writing, interesting people, and new ideas. Anyway...blog on!

Dan said...

As the first official, non-anonymous I'd like to congratulate you. Looks like you've finally been dealt a good hand in life. Congratulations ma'am, and I hope this works out for you

Azathoth said...

KICK A** JOY! I look forward to reading your book! Keep us posted on whats going on and I can't wait to have you back for good!