Thursday, September 09, 2004

Now what?

Well with my new job being a waterproofing company, and getting 8 inches of rain yesterday alone, this has been a hectic week. The truck is acting up again too. Ok so one more full day, and 3 hours on Saturday and then I get a break. So now what?

I was concerned about what I could do as far as vehicle repairs once I move back to Roanoke. But I got that figured out. The mechanic where I work has offered to put on any parts. Well, so has Kt, but I couldnt ask him to do that. Haha, imagine that.... guys arguing over who gets to fix my truck. How nice for a change lol. Ok so .. now what?

I want to talk to Kt seriously, and tell him how much I appreciate his presence in my life right now. I want to let him know all the comfort he has given my heart over the years. All those times I thought for sure I would be alone, he was always there, had I just taken the chance and went to him. But Im afraid it will come off sounding like an invitation to be more free with me then Id want him to be. Thats the urge I am desperately trying to resist right now.

Ok, logging off, to call my dad about moving in... and if I work up the nerve... Kt.

Dan, if you are reading this, you better not be laughing, or I kill you.

5 comments:

Fake Cell said...

I suppose my days are numbered then huh?

You honestly have some of the worst teenager problems i've ever heard. I mean, the big ass hicky and all that funny shit that i laugh at so very hard.

YAY i'm gonna die!

I'm gonna pay for this, but you seem like those chicks that go "awwwwww thats so cute!" right now.

But hey, just how many times can you kill me :P Once on my count

Ĵōÿ said...

Heeey....

First of all, yes, your time has come Dan. lol. I swear, Ill never forget you saying "Gratz you have the problems of a 30 year old teenager." That still gets me laughing to tears when I repeat it. Not to mention it makes me feel really good-n-young.

And hey damnit, cease and desist with the tag team. Dan, you're being a bad influence on my other friends.

Oh and screw you, last weekend I actually said those words... awwww thats so cute, to Kt about something he was doing......QUIET YOU... Laugh again and I start looking for cheap airfare to ... er.. wherever in the hell it is you live again. Minnesota? Montana? Some damn where it snows a lot and they still make you go to school with 3 foot of snow on the ground.

And by the way, if you are going to laugh, you have to actually call me on the phone and do it.

Anonymous said...

Joy says: I met a guy, and he is like, so totally awesome...
Wenn says: Ooh, ooh, is he like, totally a hunk?
Joy says: Oh my God, he's like totally Tom Cruise...
Wenn says: No way...you bitch, does he have a friend?
Joy says: Like, no way, stay away from him you slut...oooh, he is just soooo cute...and when he kisses me I get all flittery feeling...Oh my God, I get all shivery just thinking about him...He is soooo cute...tee hee, tee hee, hee hee hee

Pardon me while I go puke.

Your loving friend and supehero, Spikefeather :)

Ĵōÿ said...

Oh noo... Mr Spikefeather on my blog? Dan do you still have the cute jacket that hugs back? Im afraid we are going to need it.

*The views and opinions of Mr Spikefeather do not neccesarily reflect the views and opinions of the owner*

Ĵōÿ said...

'Tis always good :p