Friday, September 03, 2004

I got caught!!

I got caught "glowing" today. I got a job, I went to my dads and mowed his yard because he has a hernia, then I came home and talked to one of the most special people in my world. Then I came out of my room, hung up the phone, and was asked "What are you glowing about??"

Although I didnt answer, I smiled a lot. I dont think Ive ever been accused of that before.

Heaven

Save me from this prison
Lord help me get away
Cause only you can save me now
From this misery

Cause I’ve been lost in my own place
And I’m getting’ weary
How far is heaven
And I know I need to change
My ways of livin’
How far is heaven,
Lord can you tell me
Cause I’ve been locked up way too long
In this crazy world, how far is heaven

I just keep on prayin’
Lord Just keep on livin’,
how far is heaven
Lord can you tell me,
how far is heaven
I just got to know how far,
how far is heaven

Lord can you tell me
You that's in a higher place
Send me down a blessing
Cause I know there’s a better place
Than this place I’m livin’,
how far is heaven
And I just got to have some faith
And just keep on giving,
how far is heaven
I just wanna know how far


I know this feeling wont last long. But in the spirit of living one day at a time, Im reaaallly enjoying it.

Thinking about Jess and the optimism she gave me. Its been gone so long I didnt even know it enough to miss it.

I love when I meet priceless people.

KT, Stepp, Dan, Jess, Dave, April, Val, MJ.

Those are the priceless people on my mind lately, And worth the thoughts I spend on them :)

If I prayed Id pray for Val right now. Its hard to watch someone with such a healthly soul be so ill. Im sending her my good feelings as I go to bed tonight. And hope they lift some of the weight from her mind.


1 comment:

Ĵōÿ said...

You are absolutely right. I think something bumped me into you. Im sure had I run upon someone with the exact same issue that didnt take things the way you do, it wouldnt have been much help, or comfort. Until I found your words, I had no optimism in this situation at all. It was and is a very important gift to me at the moment.

I just got off the phone with my son, it was the worse conversation of my life....