Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This is Bullshit~!!!!!!!

I was checking the weather monitor I put on my blog when I started roofing. I noticed it said 24 degrees.... but it feels like 18.

Really? Who the fuck notices that?

Freezing Man: Damn, it sure is cold out here
Freezing Woman: The thermometer says 24 degrees
Freezing Man: No way, it cant be more then 20 degrees out here
Freezing Woman: It says 24
Freezing Man: Incomprehensible
Freezing Woman: eh?
Freezing Man: Im going back inside until it FEELS like its 24 degrees
Freezing Woman: me too

This weather is bullshit. No to snow!


1 comment:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

It’s been snowing here off and on all day. I hear the big snow is coming Saturday through Monday???!!! I better freak out and go get bread, milk and eggs like everyone else. I think people forget we live in a modern world and it’s not 1912.

Man roofing has to hurt on days like today. I am so frail I would bungee with no cord the waiting ground below to stop my freezing ice pains. The blood will give me warmth until that freezes too. Then I am screwed and I can only pray for a quick death. Maybe a rouge ice cream truck will run of the road and mangle my frozen praying body.