Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ok Ok I deserve this...

I think CD's neice isnt telling him that I am calling. We both issued a challenge to defeat one another at ESPN 2k4 and since then the play date has fell through like 3 times now.

I think fates being a bitch and just playing hard against us. She did this to us before, 10 years ago. This time though I promise to fight her harder. Even if it means I have to take this extra pair of balls Im toting around and beat her in the face with them.

That is all.

6 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azathoth100 said...

BMs always been happy to hit people in the face with his balls. Good luck getting through.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

He is absolutely right, especially when someone else is wielding them!!!

Ĵōÿ said...

So in essence, this could turn into a virtual drive by teabagging?

Ĵōÿ said...

Wait, I think thats one of those words chicks arent supposed to know.

Please disregard my last comment. Thx2u

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Man my balls are the luckiest balls in the world!! It makes me wish to be attached again!!