Sunday, December 26, 2004

Fockin roof

Well I got invited to a movie so off I go to see The Fockers. I love DeNiro so it should be good. Whats even better is being taken to a movie for a change. What? Not a date where we sit in a darkened bedroom smoking and drinking? Wowie...

Things do change if you let them :D

Alas, it all must come to an end. Back to the old roof tomorrow to finish off the top. I swear Im going to get some pics up here of it before its over. But yep, back to the rooftops, then after that we still have the porch left to do. It has to be rebuilt. So apparently for the next few weeks I will be a roofer/apprentice carpenter. Go me for learning something new~

3 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Nothing wrong with learning a back up trade. Hope you enjoyed the movie.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

How was the movie? I thought the first one was pretty funny.

the EvaDewer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.