Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Close the book

Well since Cd never called me back last night I decided it was time to take my own closure instead of waiting around for it.

He gave me a Terrell Owens figurine about 4 weeks ago. Last night I told myself he had until 12am to call. At 12 am, on 3 purple xanax and a 40 oz of THA BULL (yes ew, but i didnt care) I took Mr Owens out into the street along with a 9 iron. And proceeded to accurately use his body as a tee, to take his head clean off. Tonight I will take the head to his cousins house, and prop it up on his coffee table, where I know Cd will see it the next time he goes over there. Maybe this sounds mean, or vengful, but I think leaving someone hanging is far worse. At least when he sees Mr. Owens decapitated head laying on his cousins table. He will get the message.

That is closure for me. Im well done now. Here is a song dedicated to last night, today, and the rest of my life that will be spent without ever talking to Cd again.


Leaves are falling all around,
It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged
For such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go,
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain,
And with it pain,
And it's headed my way.
Ah, sometimes I grow so tired,
But I know I've got one thing I got to do,

*Ramble On,
And now's the time, the time is now
To sing my song.
I'm goin' 'round the world,
I got to find my girl, on my way.
I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
Gotta find the queen of all my dreams.

Got no time to for spreadin' roots,
The time has come to be gone.
And tho' our health we drank a thousand times,
It's time to Ramble On.

*Ramble on

I ain't tellin' no lie.
Mine's a tale that can't be told,
My freedom I hold dear;
How years ago in days of old
When magic filled the air,
T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor
I met a girl so fair,
But Gollum, and the evil one crept up
And slipped away with her.
Her, her....yea.
Ain't nothing I can do, no.

*Ramble on

Gonna ramble on, sing my song
Gotta keep-a-searchin' for my baby...
Gonna work my way, round the world
I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
Gotta keep searchin' for my baby
I can't find my bluebird!
I'd listen to my bluebird sing but I can't find my blue bird
A-keep-a ramblin' baby...



2 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I love that song.

Lots of aggression towards poor Terrell Owens, I like it. Although uh yeah THA BULL? Someone was scraping the bottom of the liquore cabanet.

Hows this for an appropriate oldie?

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

(chorus)
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Ĵōÿ said...

Very appropriate!