Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Azathoth

Az

Im wondering if you have an email or use an IM to converse with, or if you strictly use your blog. I only ask because there are times when Im sitting here pondering the lameness life can offer and if it can entertain you only for a few minutes and keep your mind off things then it will serve a purpose bigger then what its serving me. Its only making me think Im less sane and more then a tad neurotic.

Anyhow, if you or bm or any of the local crazies there just need someone to help rant insanity at them so they can be secure in their own freakishness then hit my profile and use that email address there. Ill be around until something big kills me.

I ask because earlier tonight I was sitting here eating some homemade Quesadillas when I thought about you and hoped your day was going better then it has seemed to be lately. Sometimes when you are stuck in an ugly memory all it takes is a stranger with issues to make you feel better about yourself.

Remember the whole, "when you cant make life pay for its mistakes, make a friend pay, they wont hate you for it, life on the other hand, will kick you in the ass for it later" thing.

6 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

AZ is lucky to get praise like that!!! you thought of himhim while eating homeade Quesadillas!!?? That is one of the sweetest thing I have ever heard!!! I know he love mexican food he is going to flatterd when he reads that!

Ĵōÿ said...

Haha

I dont get accused of being sweet much. And yessir, I made those quesadillas!~ Thanks BM.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Sure anytime next time let us know so we can eat too!!!
by the way I tried sending you an e-mail.

Ĵōÿ said...

Hmm

What happened when you tried? I got no email and the box seems to be working fine.

My email is dragoncave@msn.com

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

hmmmmmmm I shall try again! here i gooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azathoth100 said...

well, you have my e-mail now. Anytime you want drop a line. I can always use another friend.