Thursday, November 25, 2004

What the Hell? v1.0

Just who the hell came up with the stupid saying of

"Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all"

Ok, apparently whoever said this had been in love and was all happy in it at some point and felt this way about it. Fine. Im just saying, how could one person make that judgement for both sides. What about the people who have never loved? Maybe life would be easier if it was just a series of little crushes for some people. Maybe some people have to be in love, and some dont.

Just saying... what a judgemental bastard who said this. He gets a 'What the Hell?' two thumbs down from me.

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

I have been in love and lost. To be honest I'm glad I got the chance to spend time with her, even if it had to end. At least I won't wonder what it could have been like. What it was was wonderful, and I lost it. Maybe if I hadn't had it in the first place I'd have wondered what it was like, but at least i wouldn't feel like I had everything and somehow either fucked it up or just wasn't good enogh to keep it. Guess the whole thing depends on what mood your in when you think about it.